This kit includes everything you need to build your very own, fully functional, digital oscilloscope. Once you’ve got it up and running, the oscilloscope features up to 5M samples/second, 8-bit resolution, up to 50Vpp max input voltage, and more!
This kit includes a semi-populated PCB, with all of the surface mount components already soldered on for you. The components left for you to solder are all through-hole. This is on the higher end of difficulty as far as through-hole kits go.
This kit pairs nicely with our BNC Probe Kit! A 9V power supply is required to run the oscilloscope; supply is not included.
- 9VDC power supply voltage
- <280mA current draw
- 5M samples/second (AUTO mode only)
- 8 bit resolution
- 256 sample memory depth
- 1MHz analog bandwidth
- 100mV/Div-5V/Div sensitivity
- 1MΩ impedance
- 50Vpeak-to-peak max input voltage
- DC/AC coupling
- Save and display up to 6 captures to memory
- Transfer screen capture to PC as a bitmap file (serial adapter not included)
- Backlit LCD display
- BNC Connector