Strom+ is an upgraded version of STROM module which shares all its useful features including a replaceable fuse and short-circuit protection, and on top of that includes a visual feedback of the current consumption. One active module can power multiple skiffs thanks to the STROM passive module distributing the power, which can be linked to an active, or another passive module with two link-connectors in the front of the system.
- Input: 15 V DC, 4.6 A (center positive)
- Output: 1,5A @ +12V / 1,5A @ +5V / 1,0 A @ -12V
Short-Circuit Protection for Each Rail (+12V, +5V and -12V)
Very Low Ripple on Each Rail, Also Under Full Load
Connectors and Controls:
- Main DC-Input (15 VDC)
- On/Off Switch
- Front Panel Link-Connector to a passive module
- 2 Standard Eurorack Power Connectors (connect modules or a flying busboard)
- Back Panel Link Connector To Solid Busboards
Visual Feedback of the Current Consumption: LEDs of each rail will turn orange then red, when current consumption reaches or crosses the maximum load of that rail.
Read the Manual for the KOMA Elektronik STROM Power Solution.