Despite the size, this tiny USB adapter supports a data rate of up to 150Mbps when connected with a wireless 802.11n device. Simply plug it into any USB port and enjoy incredible high-speed wireless network access. This WiFi adapter is even natively supported by the Raspberry Pi, and is probably the most reliable networking tool available for the development platform! This is for sure the trendiest piece of upgrade you can make to your wireless network.
The Edimax WiFi Adapter complies with wireless IEEE802.11b/g/n standards. As being built with the latest wireless technology, this adapter can increase your wireless coverage and greatly help reduce dead spots. The transmission data rate can go up to 150Mbps when connected to a 802.11n device, with signal travel further and connection much more stable compared to your previous 802.11g network.
- Complies with wireless 802.11b/g/n standards with data rate up to 150Mbps
- Green Power Saving : supports smart transmit power control and auto-idle state adjustment
- Increases wireless coverage 3 times further than an 11g adapter
- Includes multi-language easy setup wizard
- Supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA , WPA2 encryption and WPS-compatible
- Supports QoS-WMM, WMM-Power Save mode