Each channel has a dedicated mute button and up to +20dB gain to boost weak signals and saturate line level signals. It is a monophonic mixer but can drive your headphones and therefore its perfect for small portable rigs or submixes on stage. It runs on four AA batteries (or external power supply) and it is almost as small as its battery pack. Because each channel has enough gain it can be turned into a tone generator by feeding the output back to an input thru a passive eq and other simple circuits.
- 5 channel monophonic mixer
- up to +20dB (10x) gain knob for each channel
- dedicated mute button switch per channel (not click less)
- dual mono output for driving headphones
- powered by 4x AA battery or external adaptor 9-12VDC