Simple but handy utility module which gives you 4 attenuators. But not only that! It unlocks the possibility to control your modular with your feet! Each of the channels can be connected with a stereo cable to a volume or expression pedal which will act as voltage source and will output CV from the output!
Assembly difficulty: easy/medium
- 4 channel passive attenuator
- channel A can act as voltage source (max 9V)
- each channel input is in fact stereo jack which can be used to connect volume pedal to act as a CV source
- if you use normal mono-jack cable for the input it just acts as a standard passive attenuator.
- Complete assembly guide (PDF)
- Schematics and board diagram (Schematics PDF, Board PDF)
- Bill of Materials (Googledocs)
- User manual (PDF)
- 5HP width
- PTC fuse and diode protected 10pin power connector • 35mm deep
- current consumption: +12V: <25mA